Saturday, January 13, 2018

ASU MADRE!!!!

August 28, 2017

Well this week was super interesting and a bit strainful:

1. Well we went on splits after the district meeting this last Tuesday and all in all, working wise we did amazing. We found 2 people to listen to us, contacted tons and put a date on somebody. The unfortunate parts is that I was in a different area and also for the entire day I had a bad case of diarrhea. We stopped at my companion´s pension at least 3 times, 1 time in their room, and once in the church (which there wasn't any water so I just left it there. 😯)  And then after all of that we went to eat dinner and immediately after I finished everything I ran to the bathroom and threw it all up. I´ll just say that that was probably my best split that I have ever been on. 😑

2. So about 2 days after that (pretty much when I was sure that everything was gone from my system), we had to get up at 4:30 in the morning to go to the offices because my companion needed to go to migraciones. So that pretty much meant that I was stuck in the mission offices for like 3 and a half hours studying. 😑 I mean I love to study but when you don´t have your system and everything you usually use to study it gets boring after like 15 minutes. (Oh! I really love what Alma said right there! I´m going to use my orange pen and put a mark right there and....... oh wait. I don´t even have my normal blue pen.)😫

Well this week had it´s ups and its downs. By what you probably read in number one it was a down down down. Right now here in my new area with my new responsibility (trainer) I have tons of stuff that I need to think about. How am I going to train my companion, how am I going to help so and so to accept a baptismal date, I need to put a talk together for this Sunday and for the next district meeting, and then... whoops looks like my breakfast just got burnt. Really this area is testing my patience. I mean my companion is absolutely amazing because he can pretty much do everything and so I don´t need to think too much about him. Really he is such a blessing for me because when I first heard that I was going to train I thought that he wasn't going to know very much. but I came here and bam! he took over pretty much everything. Really I just keep trying to hang in here and just work and wait for the rest to fall into place. 

love you tons,
Elder Garbett 😁😁