Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sin Libros...... otra vez


January 6, 2018


And so ends the first week of 2018. Let us begin:

1. So this last Monday, being the first of 2018, there was really nobody out in the streets. So we ended up walking to the office and when we got there we started to get to work preparing for president and the missionaries to show up to the office. After about an hour of working we all received a text from president saying that he wasn't going to show up and so we continued working and none of the other missionaries showed up because nobody was doing taxi. So pretty much PerĂº was like a dead zone because there was nobody in the streets.

2. Tuesday we had a 2 week training for all of the new missionaries that came into the mission this month and for every single 2 week training I have to give a training about the referral system. Something that I think that I have learned in doing the training every single time is that afterwards I always think that there is something that I could change about it. So I was looking at it afterwards from the original that was in the office when I showed up. When I showed up the training was about a 15 minute training. After all of my adjustments to it the training has become a 25 minute training. So I think that eventually after I leave the training might be a 40 minute training. 

So this week has been pretty alright. I mean not a lot has happened but everything is going pretty good. We were talking to president today and apparently there are going to be some changes coming up this week so I think that it will be getting a little bit crazy. 

love you all,
Elder Garbett