Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I´M SO OUT OF SHAPE!!!!!!!!

March 24, 2018

Well this week was super busy. I was hardly in the office at all. 😁

1. Well for this transfer Hermana Amato wanted to do something different. She wanted us to go around and check all of the rooms in the mission. But that meant that she wanted me to go with her to check out the room and to see how it is doing. She checks the organization and I check everything else. But the thing is is that we are doing these on the days that President does his interviews. And he had 3 sets of interviews consecutively. 

2. We had a special meeting for all of the zone and district leaders this week. And while we were planning everything the assistants turned to me and said that they wanted doughnuts for the break because we weren't having any lunch. But they didn't just want any kind of doughnuts, They wanted Krispy Kreme doughnuts! So that meant that I had to go down to Surquillo and order the order of over 150 doughnuts (good thing they had a promotion going on) and then go down there again the next day super early to beat traffic and to get back on time. 

Well this week was super busy. Unfortunately I was so busy that I didn't get a lot of proselyting time. (or sleep time for that matter). But today was pretty cool. Hermana Amato invited all of us down to her house to workout and have breakfast. But 2  things. 1) I haven´t really worked out recently due to my knee problems. 2) I have probably gained like 20 pounds being here in the office. So the outcome was that Hermana Amato literally killed us. I was literally dying and my companion was throwing up. So I got the workout part of the experience. But I didn't really get the breakfast part at the end. Lol.

Miss ya guys,
Elder Garbett
New member of the Amato Family

 

Krispy Kreme Time!!!