Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Montoya!

 April 7, 2018

1. Well this week was pretty hectic. I had three days where I had to go to other zones to check out the rooms with Hermana Amato. And because weeks like this have been going on I haven´t been able to get some others things done that are needed. For example some missionaries need things but I don´t have the time to get the things together and to send them out. And the missionaries are getting impatient. But its all like what can you do about it? Sometimes haters are just going to hate. ๐Ÿ™„

Well besides all of that, This week we got the opportunity to eat dinner with Elder Montoya from the seventy. Before we showed up Elder Beach was super scared about eating with the Montoya's because he didn't want to screw up or anything. But when we showed up and we were eating (which was Mexican food! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜) we started talking and turns out that Elder Montoya is Super Cool! He told us about the process on how the general authorities get chosen to speak at conference and how the experience is like. Probably one of the best experiences I have had in my entire life. I was definitely debating with myself if I should have taken a picture. But then I remembered the rule about how we shouldn't appear like tourists with our cameras and so I decided to bag the idea.

Miss you all,
Elder Garbett