Wednesday, August 8, 2018

REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2018

Well I am super Pumped about this week. Although it was super busy we had emergency transfers and I received a replacement. His name is Elder Aguilar and He is from my group (so its very possible that this is his last area before going home):

1. So like I said I am training and this week was super busy. We had multi zones and I thought it was going to be super super busy because I am training. But it was more relaxing because he pretty much did everything. I didn't really say anything and he did everything. So I pretty much just did things when he asked me to. He's got this all under control.

Well this week was all just work work and train and train but things are going good here. President hasn't told me when I am leaving the office but I would imagine that I am leaving by the end of this transfer (end of this next transfer). So I am super excited to finally get out to the field. 

Miss you all,
Elder Garbett