Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Happy fourth of July!

July 9, 2018

Well this week turned out to be pretty good. But I didn't realize it until we were in companionship study on the fourth but one of our roommates came in and yelled "Cuatro de Julio!" And I was all like yeah today is the fourth of July and then it hit me and even though I am the only gringo in my room I knew that we had to celebrate it. So I bought an entire cake and during the night I blasted the star spangled banner until we went to bed. (don´t worry it is a hymn also so we can listen to it if we want.)

So like I've been saying for the past couple of weeks we have been in the search for new investigators and this week our district did a district attack where everybody in the district came to our area to contact for an hour and a half and find new people to teach. Well we had a good harvest and each companionship found at least one new person. But unfortunately every single one of them fell through. But I think that the most important thing is that we learned a better way to contact and we have been starting to find more escogidos to teach. Up until now every single one has fallen through but we have taken out at least three appointments a day! Even though we have received more rejections than I have ever received in my entire mission we are starting to find more and more people. We are closer to the elect than we ever have been before.

And ye are called to bring to pass gathering of mine elect; for mine elect hear my voice and harden not their hearts   (DyC 29:7)

Love you all tons,