Tuesday, September 4, 2018

GOING BACK HOME!

July 16, 2018

Well this week was pretty good. I mean nothing much happened but I think that the highlight happened last night. So we were waiting for transfers and we finally got the call. Elder Stucki (District leader) started off by telling us that the transfers were crazy and that we needed to prepare ourselves. So he started off by telling us that we were closing the area that we are in right now. So that meant my companion and I are leaving. My companion (who, if I didn't already say, is a mini-misionary) is ending his mini-mision and is going back home. And then Elder Stucki went on to tell me that I am going to AMAUTA in VITARTE! Just so you guys know, My first area was called San Gregorio 2 in vitarte. But about 4 transfers ago President began to open new areas that had casa capillas (which is a group that is lower than a branch). And President changed San Gregorio 2 into a casa capilla and changed the name to AMAUTA! I`m going back to my first area!!!!!! I`m super Excited to be going back. It looks like I started in Amauta and I am going to end my mission in Amauta. I`m super excited and this time we are going to explode the area.

Miss you tons,