Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 3 in the CCM

November  15, 2016

Wow. this week was pretty interesting. Here are some of my highlights:

1. We got two new "investigators" this last week and their names are Anna and Rolando.
2. In our second lesson with Rolando he told us that he believed the Book of Mormon is true and I got to ask him if he wanted to be baptized. 
3. He accepted and after we left I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs! It was so awesome. 
4. All of the avansados and latinos left yesterday but we're supposed to be getting more tonight, meaning that all of us will be the avansados. 
5. Last night in our room we found a Book of Mormon inside of the ceiling from the last group of missionaries. There were four missionaries from Arizona and two from Idaho. It was soooo kool!


In the beginning I wasn't feeling the spirit very much but ever since we got our first "baptism" he's been hitting me with a sledge hammer. I know that he's gonna be working me very hard since we have a proselyting activity this Saturday where we will go out of the walls and preach to actual people, and we will be the avansados to the new missionaries coming in. I know that he will always be there for me and he will always be there for you. I love all of you and I am loving all of your emails. 

Con mucho amor,
Elder Garbett
Thoughtful Selfie

Outdoor Recreation

View of the CCM grounds

CCM Elder









Dark Selfie

Close up

Book of Mormon previous Elders left with names, dates, and missions