Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 3

 March 20, 2017

Well this week was alright. Here are my highlights:

1. Our zone leader wants to do like a A-Capella style thing with the entire group. Now from past experience I know that this won´t turn out very well because a lot of people (the Elders) aren't very interested but our zone leader heard about all that I have done in the past with music and keeps coming up to me for advice and what I think we should do. I honestly have no idea what to do. If something comes out of it I´ll make sure to send something about it. 
2. Today for p-day we climbed the same hill that I climbed with Elder Salazar. It was really awesome and I´ll make sure to send you all some photos. 

Well I am pretty sure that a lot of you have heard about the mudslides and stuff that is happening here and let me just tell you that all is fine. I have not had any in my area but all of the missionaries have been trained on what to do if one happens. Then afterwards our president will move us out of the area into a different area until their original area is absolutely safe. But all in all I am safe and there is really nothing to worry about. We are here in the Lord´s work and he will not let us down. 
 
I love you all,
Elder Garbett
 
Rowan and a cute little dog that wandered in while he was emailing

Rowan and his companion, Elder Alegre





Rowan and his MTC companion, Elder Draney







 Elder Dexter

Random Photos