Saturday, March 18, 2017

Week one of the transfer

 March 6, 2017

This week was pretty good but not much really happened:

1. We actually had the transfers on Tuesday and my companion is a pretty big guy. Like let´s just say that one day he ate like 5 plates of food at our pensions. 


Like I said nothing much really happened. Everyone says that they receive a tough companion somewhere in their mission and it looks like it is my new companion now. Pretty much when he found out that I just finished my training I think that he thought that he was pretty much going to teach me. He is trying to change all of my teaching styles and I think that he goes kinda by rote. Like one time we were teaching a new investigator and he was talking about stuff that was in line for lesson 3. So he wanted to drop a lesson three but I felt so strongly that we needed to drop lesson one. I told him that and then I dropped lesson 1 for him but Elder Alegre almost immediately dropped lesson 3 on him and committed him to that. He later told me why but when I told him my reason why he kinda pushed it off. Well I guess you guys can tell that This week was interesting. But the thing is I still have 5 more weeks to try to change things and the thing is I think it will turn out alright. 
I´m sorry there isn't much more but Hey I love All of you guys sooooooooo much and I know that we are all where we need to be. I know that I am with a tough companion but I am with him for a reason. The Lord is constantly shaping us into what he wants us to be and to do that we need to be in tough situations. 
I miss you all and love hearing from each one of you. 
from your missionary in Peru,
Elder Garbett 😁