Saturday, January 13, 2018

The Week of Nightmares!

 December 2, 2017

So this week was super tiring for the office. So let me explain:

1. So you can really start to tell here in the office that the Christmas season is starting. I have already received around 13 packages that I think are for Christmas. But the thing is also that tons of letters have come in saying that in the main mailing place there are currently 6 packages waiting for me to come and pick up and based on their weights they are supposed to be huge. That is going to be one exciting trip to go out and get it. 

2. So ever since President Godoy has showed up, some stuff has changed around here. For example, now after every single leadership counsel we have there are going to be multizones where mainly the Zone leaders teach everything that was taught to them during the leadership counsel. But the thing is is that we had three multizones this week to do that from Tuesday to Thursday and then after that we had our leadership counsel for December. So I was running around like crazy this week trying to get food for breakfast, lunch, and to try to do at least something in the office this week. So that was a complete mess.

Well this week went by super fast but at the same time it was super painful because I was running around almost 24/7. It was just super tough to make sure everything was right and perfect. Which actually all happened thankfully. But I will just say it was probably one of my most stressful weeks I have ever had.
 
miss you all tons,
Elder Garbett