Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Transfers!

 June 4, 2018

Well this week was the transfers. And what was interesting was that not only me and my companion stayed together but our entire district stayed together.

Not much really happened this week. We are currently searching for more investigators and for some reason they aren't showing up. But this week my companion had his 12 week training. And in there all of the missionaries that were ending their training placed goals for things such as baptisms, personal testimony, etc.. And what was interesting there was that the assistants had all of the trainers do it too. I mean I thought that was weird because I only have a little more than 4 months left, and the other trainer that is right next to me only has like a little more than 2 months left. But really president is placing a high level on all of us. In the end the other missionary´s goal for baptism was like 15 and mine was 22. I really hope that I can reach this and I am going to put all of my efforts in to it. The consecration level is going up as is the level of sacrifice so that the Lord will bless my efforts and give me success. 

miss ya,
Elder Garbett